Send Message

Energy Saving Overflow Filling Machine Easy To Operate Long Service Life

Basic Information
Place of Origin: GUANGZHOU ,CHINA
Brand Name: TZ
Minimum Order Quantity: one set
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: wooden standard packing
Delivery Time: 7-55 work days.
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Product Name: Self-flow Liquid Filling Machine Application: Food & Beverage Factory, Construction Works
Packaging Type: Barrel, Bottles Feature: Easy To Operate
Material: 304 Stainless Steel Filling Material: Flowing Liquid
High Light:

packaged drinking water filling machine


liquid bottling machine

Self-flow Liquid Filling Machine


Self Flowing Type Liquid Filling Machine is a kind of straight line self-flowing filling machine, and achieves different measuring through controlling the time.


It features exquisite design, simple structure, and it doesn't to require replacing any part for filling different shapes and sizes of containers. The parts contacting with materials are made of stainless steel and anti-corrosive materials. The machine features high efficiency, accurate filling, convenient adjustment and operation, long life, cost effective and practical, no leakage and strong adaptability etc. It is widely used for filling various kinds of flowing liquid such as foods & beverage, medicine, chemicals, pesticide, oil products and cosmetics etc.



The working principle of the self-flow Liquid filling machine: driven by the transmission machinery, so that all aspects can coordinate the division of labor, and truly achieve the effect of linkage.


The self-flow liquid filling machine has a special infrared sensor on the bottle feeding track to receive the induction. When the bottle reaches a certain amount, the bottle in the back is automatically stuck. After the bottle of the current surface is filled, it is automatically released, so that the back is automatically released. The bottle fills the empty position, and no bottle is not filled. When the bottle enters the lower position of the filling head, the other working sections are stopped, and only the filling head works. When the bottle leaves, the self-flowing filling head stops working, and the track part works. The bottle stopper is released.


The clean bottle from the bottle washer is sent from the bottle to the bottle screw of the self-flowing filling machine, and is sent to the bottle cylinder of the rotary table through the bottle star wheel and raised.




Q1. What machines are your company produce?

We produce all kinds of bottles/jars filling machines, capping machines, sealing machines, labeling machines and production line for foods, drinks, cosmetics, chemicals, medicines and agricultural products.


Q2. What materials of your machines are made of?

According to different products, our machines are made of high quality 304 stainless steel,316 stainless steel, PVC, PP anti-corrosion, alloy aluminum etc.


Q3. What brands of the electronics and pneumatic parts your machines adopt?

Our machines are using world famous brands as SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER, AIRTAC, OMRON, SMC and so on.


Q4. Do your machines work with compressed air?

Yes, our machines work with compressed air, the standard is 0.6-0.8Mpa, air consumption various from 0.2 to 0.45CBM per minute depends on the sizes of the machines. Usually, the users should prepare the air compressor by themselves in their workshop.


Q5. What price terms you company offer?

We offer EXW, FOB, CIF price.


Q6. What is the payment terms of your company?

We accept T/T and cash, 40% of the total payment as prepayment, the remaining 60% will be paid off before shipment and after machine finish.


Q7. How long it will take if I put an order of your machines?

The delivery date depends on the sizes and complexity of the machines you order, various from 5-60 working days after we receive the prepayment.

Energy Saving Overflow Filling Machine Easy To Operate Long Service Life 0


Contact Details

Phone Number : 0086 13794308529

WhatsApp : +008613794308529